First Nations artist Lara Went presents:
Framed Fine Art Print, Power of People
A limited edition, high-quality reproduction art print crafted with museum-grade materials. Locally printed with pin-point precision on premium satin canvas, presented in a custom-built float frame made with sustainably sourced, solid Tasmanian Oak. Comes with Certificates of Authenticity. Learn more →
Select frame colour and size:
Incl. Free Shipping Australia-wide
of the profit is directed to the artist when you purchase this fine art print.
- Museum-quality HP Premium Satin canvas guaranteed to last over 200 years when displayed indoors
- Weight: 381 gsm / Caliper: 463 micron
- Locally printed in South Brisbane with environmentally friendly, high-quality HP Latex inks
- Professionally stretched with 38mm finger-jointed pine stretcher bars and braced for extra strength on larger sizes
- Hand-crafted float frame with stapled cord fixtures with a 5 mm shadow line
- 10mm wide on the face and 55mm deep with a 5mm shadow line between the canvas and the frame
- Locally sourced, acid free, FSC® Certified, sustainable solid Tasmanian Oak
- Available in natural raw, smooth black and smooth white finishes
Drawing upon more than three decades of industry experience, the reproduction team expertly produces high-quality fine art prints.
In their local workshop, each frame is custom-built demonstrating an unwavering commitment to meticulous craftsmanship.
The team is dedicated to using eco-friendly, acid-free materials and solid wooden frames sourced locally, proudly upholding their dedication to Australian artistry.
It'll take about 4 weeks to get everything ready, and then you can expect delivery within 3-8 business days. We'll send your items from South Brisbane, and you'll need to sign for them upon delivery.
Because our prints and frames are custom-made just for you, we can't accept change of mind returns. So, take your time and be sure before you order.
If, by any chance, your items arrive damaged during the journey, please tell us straight away. We'll sort out the replacement for you.
Change will not happen unless we all unite and fight for what we believe in.
Power Of People
E S T . 2 0 1 4
Life Apparel is a proud, long-time member of the Indigenous Art Code, a system to preserve and promote ethical behaviour in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island art.
Today, and every day – we exist as a messenger and vessel for First Nations Artists. Built on diversity and inclusion, collectively we strive to amplify Indigenous voices, accelerate social change and start important conversations through fashion. As an Australian-owned boutiqe label and proud allies, Life Apparel nurtures supportive, empowering and inclusive environments for everyone.
Cultivating an environment where all voices matter, and where our differences are celebrated and part of who we are.